Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sudbury Timeline

Current update as to the timeline I am trying to develop.

It is much more complicated than what has been listed in the Irish Regimental Standing Orders. No only was there a number of name changes, but as I have just found, there was in fact more than one unit in Sudbury from 1920 to 1965. The 173rd and 175th Field Battery RCA apparently also served the Sudbury area. This would have coincided with the Algonquin Rifles, Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury Regiment, MG, and 58th LAA. Let us not forget CFS Falconbridge, too.

In the interest of not losing my mind, I have taken to compiling any and all dates into a spreadsheet. When this is done, I will produce a timeline. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

As always, your information and comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment